Welcome To Honey Bear Day Nursery Ltd
Situated off the main Leek to Burslem road- Honey Bears Day Nursery is within easy reach of Festival Park and is also conveniently situated en route from Burslem, Tunstall, Kidsgrove, Norton and Ball Green. Car park facilities consist of 25 spaces designed to provide suitable access on and off the main routes. The building was converted to nursery premises in 1996. The nursery operates within a single storey building with separate rooms for 0-1 year, 1-2 years, 2-3 years & 3-5 years . We also operate a Before and After School Club which includes transport to & from local schools, using approved vehicles, accompanied by nursery staff who are known at each school. At Honey Bears we aim to provide an environment in which each person is respected and encouraged to develop through a range of experiences.
The fundamental philosophy of the nursery is that ”We Make Learning Fun”. At every age of a child”s development their individual needs are met under the guidance of dedicated staff who are supported by an experienced management team and through these combined efforts Honey Bears aims to fulfil it”s commitment to provide a safe, secure,& stimulating environment for children.
- We are open 51 weeks per year from 7.30-6.00
- Flexible attendance packages available tailored to your needs.
- CCTV operation monitoring the entrance to the nursery, all main play rooms & the outdoor play areas.
- Two secure play areas allow children the opportunity to play outdoors on a daily basis.
- Discounts are offered for 2 or more children
- Nursery vouchers accepted
- Occasional use is made of local facilities e.g park to extend opportunities for learning.
- Organised outings to places of interest.
- BI- annual open days
- We follow a carefully planned curriculum based on the Early Years Foundation Stage
- LEA funding may be available for 3&4 year olds.